Wednesday 10 November 2010

ICT Meeting at Millfield

Today I had a meeting arranged at Millfield with the Deputy Head to discuss ICT provision and strategy. I’d arrange to meet Steve after School had finished for the day. After a short wait in reception he led me off to speak to Aaron (Mr Jordan Hannah’s current form teacher and previously Nat’s) who was taking on more responsibility for this area. Steve wasn’t able to say with us as he had a meeting clash. Aaron and I spent a bout an hour discussing what resources the school was using and how it was using them. Aaron seems to be very much on top of things and announced that the brand new up to date and much updated school website would be going live on 19th November. I had planned to look at this on the day but as you’ll find out this was to be the day of the N8 disaster and I’ve yet to look at it.


At the end of our meeting Aaron promised to send me a summary report that I’ll use to produce a report for the next Governors meeting.

Not much else to report, Nat went to Scouts and Hannah to ballet in the evening leaving me with a little time to myself.

No comments: