Saturday 6 November 2010

Allotment Not, Ben Elton Not, Nat and Jacob Fosse Park, Work, Newbies, Big Mouth,

Well the best laid plans and all that. The weather was foul, Deb had thing to do and the allotment was postponed, yet again, to another day. Deb had shopping to do so I cleaned up the house while she was out. Nat and Hannah had eventually got up and Hannah had gone out with Deb. Nat and I decided to watch my Ben Rlton Video, the one I’ve had for two years (!) and still not watched. Didn’t get to watch it again as shortly after we started watching Jacob called for Nat and they then headed off to Fosse Park to peruse the shops. Deb and Han were back just after but not for long as they headed off once more to ballet. I went to bed as I had work that evening.


Two new members joined the team the night before Mikila, who I knew, and another lad named Durran who I didn’t.

C spent the whole night talking, no wonder I bury myself in writing this blog or twittering, and was in a foul mood because she’d had critical feed back about a call she’d taken (totally justified in my opinion). As usual she was more than happy to comment on other peoples work and she pulled this trick on me later when I’d had to cut off an abusive caller. Muttering under her breath she commented about how some people were always cutting people off. Bad timing baby; it was the wrong night to open that fucking big gob of yours. I gave it back big time and I think she was a bit gobsmacked that the worm had finally turned. I decided there and then that I was moving tomorrow night and not sitting near her again.

No comments: