Sunday 14 November 2010

Loughborough Fair Photos and Videos, Allotment, Rent, Ploughman, New Site Manager, Broken Monitor, EA Overtime,

Today I uploaded the Loughborough Fair photographs and Videos with a few to including them in this blog. As you’ll see they are now linked into the previous post. Deb picked up Nat from Jacobs and as mentioned stayed to speak to Chris who burst into tears.
We also popped up to the allotment to let them know we were still alive, still interested, pay our annual rent and see about buying enough covering material to cover our plot. We were advised that there was a gentleman who would, for a few quid, plough our plot and subsequently rotavate it. The lady who’s taken over from George as site manager was going to telephone us later with his number but must have forgotten to.
When I got to work I discovered that the monitor at the new desk I’d moved to was broken so, instead of going back to my old work station I moved further away even though that entailed having to use a CRT old style monitor. I considered this but a small price to pay. Interesting to note, three of our team were already there doing o/t on EA...how did that happen back to the good old days of the four guys monopoly perhaps, I don’t think so!
We had a team meeting and it was decided that in order to provide the necessary early evening staff for EA, it’s that or leave it to Geoff (!) from now on we’d change our hours to 8pm - 7am...to start next Sunday 21/11.

No comments: