Saturday 25 April 2009

Monday 27 April - Deb's 50th Birthday






I’ve not exactly been warned off but my comments today will be circumspect indeed.

Happy Birthday Deb, you share this momentous year with:








So, look on the bright side, unlike them you’re not made of plastic!

Deb, who enjoys birthdays almost as much as I do, opened a few of her presents before going to work. She opened the love links from the three of us. Han got her ball, Nat got her a sterling silver penguin and I got her their initials in sterling silver. She had a card from Donna that said 50 (she'll pay for that!!!) and a digital photo frame, some smellies and a replacement Nintendo DS game. From her Mum and Dad £50 in cash to spend on me, I presume, I mean, after all it's a wife's first duty and her greatest joy to see to her husband's pleasure? So make mine a pint (of absinthe) please.

I think things were getting a little out of hand when Deb expected the kids to make their own breakfasts and for me to make hers. I decided to humour her, after all I could go back to beating her for her disobedience,

as normal, tomorrow,remember, spare the rod and you spoil the bride. She decided to leave her other pressies until she came home from work.

Off to bed about 11:00, got up early so Deb could do the pressie thing, tea (which once again I cooked - this is getting beyond a joke, what next, a day off work JUST BECAUSE SHE'S SIXTY?) and to work. Last night, quite quiet, it's 04:23 now and I'm off to have my dinner.

No comments: