Wednesday 8 April 2009

Thursday 9 April 2009 - An Original Title If Ever There Was One

9 April - On This Day In History
If you click the link above, you'll be astonished by what memorable things have happened on this date in history.... However, I really can't say that this day has stood out in any particular way.

Got home just before 8:00am intending to take the kids and Monty for a walk before climbing the stairs to Bedfordshire. Unfortunately this AM was cold, wet and overcast so my initially intention needed a rethink. It's the holidays and I forgot to recharge the prod so the kids got to stay in bed a little longer that I had intended. Necessity is the Mother of invention... boiling water thrown onto the bed works as well as a fully charged prod...Hurrah!

After treating their burns I prepared breakfast for the two of them, A handful of Hot Blue Gravel for Nat

Whereas Han expressed a preference for raw Spiders.


By this time the prod had recharged so I had no difficulty with them when it came to eating breakfast.

As I mentioned above the weather was pretty shitty and got worse so I went to bed and left the horrors to their own devices. Went to sleep to The Economist's optimistic (ha ha) assessments of the World economic meltdown. On the subject of economics I've recently come across a new biweekly online economics magazine that's very good; here's the link - Global Economist Review

Anyway, I slept the day away, wasn't woken by the kids fighting, which is a good sign, and was up for 6:00pm.

At work I did the manuals so I had a fairly quite night after I'd helped Julie B clear the EA work. Munched my way through 4 HotXBuns so it's no wonder I'm getting so fat, can't wait to start cycling again even if it's only for a short while. Nothing much else to report, finished 7:30am and headed for home.

No comments: