Tuesday 21 April 2009

Tuesday 21 April - Sleepy, Haircut, Boy and Shoes

After yesterday I slept in until 12.30 PM. I eventually managed to suss out how photobucket worked and uploaded some photo's (I'm trying to have a number of separate sites to which I upload our photo's in case one has a catastrophic crash and everything is lost). Now I have sites at Picasa, Ovi, Photobucket, Facebook and Zoomr. I've set up a pixelpipes account and now whenever I upload photos to this account it automatically posts these same photos to all of the sites I've just listed.

Kids home about 3.30, Nat desperate to tell me that he almost scored a rounder today but that he had slipped on the grass at 3rd post and was got out. As we all know, almost only counts in Horse-shoes and hand grenades

Nat and I had our hair cut today, my first time since my virtually head shave prior to my operation. The guy that used to do mine wasn't there and I'm a little unsure about what I've ended up with. Am I heading for a comb-over?

Deb went shopping for new shoes for Hannah, £34.00 no wonder I've never got any money, it's all the day to day purchases that drain you dry not the occasional big one off buys. It's at times like this that I wish I stayed in accountancy, OK I'd probably hate going to work but I would be raking in the big bucks.

Another quite evening nothing further to report.

No comments: