Monday 24 May 2010

Monday 24 May – Walked to ASDA, Recovered, Nat Queens Scout Meeting, Han Cubs

I did very little today. After a walk to ASDA, tiring, and a walk back carrying a rucksack with shopping in, very tiring, I sat outside and listened to podcasts. I managed to get up to date with the Dan Carlin Common Sense series. Deb home 3:15, Han walked home and Donna picked up Nat along with Sian.

Han had cubs and Nat had his special monthly meeting to earn his Queens Scout Award. Donna took Han and Deb took Nat and Jonathon, who is it would appear going to give this up. I don’t know why because, as Nat said, apart from Scouts Jonathon doesn’t appear do anything else outside of his home.

Nothing much else to report apart from an email advising me that Ash is now following me on Twitter; upon hearing this news I reciprocated and started following him.

No comments: