Sunday 30 May 2010

Sunday 30 May – Picked Up Nat, Anorexic Me, The Twickenham Report, Han’s Gone Shopping

Nat’s coach, scheduled to arrive back at 11:00PM, eventually arrived shortly before Midnight. It seemed to take forever for everyone to get off as Neil, who was at the front, appeared to have, at the very least, 500 exceptionally large and bulky items with him which took him an age to pick up. As Neil is quite a big chap (lets not beat about the bush he’s fricking huge) so no body could get passed him-he became “The Human Bottleneck”! 

Eventually Nat disembarked and we jumped into the car and came home. A match report (Tigers Won by the way) and any photos/videos he took will appear later in this post because as of the time of writing I’ve yet to speak to him about it. This may be because I didn’t go to bed until 6.00 and (after my first good sleep this week) have only just got up (14:15). There’s one good thing about this confused sleeping pattern, I haven’t eaten a full meal since Thursday (I’ve had just a plate of cheese and biscuits and two ham cobs if I recall correctly) so I seem to be losing a little weight… Hooray, it’s about time you gross fat wobble tummy barstool!
Han’s gone shopping at Fosse Park with Sian; is this the start her her independence, I wonder? After all she’s nine years old now and, in her mind at least, a young woman. She’s just called and asked Deb to pick them up, Sian has a very bad knee and would find it difficult to walk all the way home from there. I wonder what she’s bought. Chewing gum, Pepsi, a necklace and that’s about it….not because of her self restraint, oh no no no, the reason she didn't buy anything else was because of the £5 she'd taken with her she only had10 pence left!

No comments: