Tuesday 25 May 2010

Wednesday 26 May – Busy Doing Nothing, Ballet, Scouts

Didn’t do very much today, I ended up staying up until about 6:00 AM sleeping fitfully in the chair downstairs as my stomach worked to process the food I’d consumed the previous evening so when, eventually, I did climb the stairs to Bedfordshire and dragged myself under the sheets I slept until 1:30 PM, by which time most of the day had passed me by, and when I did make it downstairs I just plonked myself down in a chair and watched the TV. I know dear readers, sometimes you must wonder how I cope with all the excitement; just let me tell you, it’s not easy but somehow I manage! When everyone was home we sat down to watch Stephen Fry’s program on Wagner (up till now everything I’ve ever seen him in, documentary wise, has been riveting, regardless of the subject matter,  but unfortunately this was a documentary too far) we made it two thirds of the way but eventually threw in the towel. So there’s a first for you Mr Fry you’ve finally made a programme I couldn’t watch all the way through.

Deb took Han to ballet at 6:15 and Darren picked up Nat for Scouts at 6:45 and I was left alone for an hour during which time I did…nothing, so no change there.

Everyone was abed by 10:30 except for me, I started watching Luther on the BBC iPlayer, fell asleep, woke when switched over to Family Guy, watched two episodes of FG fell asleep and so the night passed. Eventually I woke around 5:00 AM and went to bed. Slept until 10:30 and the back up. As I noted earlier, the excitement just doesn’t stop!

No comments: