Friday 29 October 2010

Friday 29 october 2010

Today was AWESOME!!!! It was awesome because it was enrichment day at school I took part in the tech challenge and got through the first stage I don't know if I got through the second phase. After school I had my Birthday Party which was great fun we played laser tag at this new place in Leicester called Laser Force. We played 3 games, got life time membership, Where given ether chicken nuggets or pizza both came with chips, an Ice poll and 2 drinks not bad for £12.50 per person. I won 2 out of 3 games and as it was my party I got £45, a box of sweets, A nerf gun ( OK I got this on Wednesday but it was meant for today), A air powered rocket thing, a book called selfish pigs and the Second space wolf omnibus plus I got a free membership card holder from the people who run the place as well as choosing the teams and being first in line to get the my drink and Ice poll. The people who came where Me, Jacob,  Jonathan, Michael, Brandon, James, Vinay, Hannah (my sister), Zak, Sam and Josh.  

No comments: