Sunday 10 October 2010

Sunday 10 Oct 10/10/10 = 101010 = binary 42 Life universe and everything

Didn’t get up until 11.30; Nat was at Rugby, no match just training, and shortly after I got up Deb left to fetch him. Had dinner and caught up on some recorded TV programmes in particular the last three episodes of the BBC science programme “Bang Goes the Theory”. Interesting, especially the article where Richard Dawkins explained how the eye evolved and blew the idea of irreducible complexity out of the water and additionally the solar furnace, in France, that can melt “Anything” on Earth. Watching a rock melt before your eyes as a result of concentrated sunlight is awesome. Nat left for Jacob’s after lunch with Zak so I won’t see him again until tomorrow evening. Hannah found one of the electronics kits he’d been bought one Xmas many years back, and which we’d lost somewhere in the disaster that was his bedroom, and brought it downstairs. She and I started to build a circuit but I wanted to get an hour's sleep and we appeared to have picked the most complex so we left it for the moment we will return to it tomorrow.


I went to bed for a 90Minutes and managed to get some sleep. Up at 4:30 washed changed made coffee etc the cycled to work at 5:15 arrived 5:45. Initially work was very quite but it got extremely but between seven and eight for reasons unknown. Once more I had to deal with an irate Lambeth council tenant with the usual qualities that the irate ones always seem to possess.

When I first arrived I spoke to Hasmukh and asked him if he had any electrical waste (he’s trained as an electrician) I could have to use on Nat’s School cyber mask art project. He said he’ll see what he can find at home.

No comments: