Sunday 31 October 2010

Rugby Training, Halloween, Monsters, Bad Weather,

Nat was off to the Vipers; only for training not to play a match. I stayed at home with Hannah as the weather wasn’t very nice and so poor Deb got to watch him by herself in the rain. She was probably in the club house nattering with the other parents.


I tried to get some sleep when they got home as it was work again in the evening.

It was Halloween and the kids and friends were going out Trick or Treating. The boys called round to our house and when I got out of bed I discovered a hoard of monsters downstairs.




The weather was dreadful and became worse after they’d left. I ended up answering the door and giving out treats as Deb somehow managed to be on the phone to her Mum for about an hour. We had run out of sweets just as the kids returned drenched through. I was due to leave for work shortly after and anticipated getting soaked but luckily the storm passed and the ride in wasn’t too bad.

No comments: