Thursday 28 October 2010

Meeting Mr Jordan, Hannah's Teacher, Good Report Doing Well, Overtime, PC Problems, Lisbon, Portugal, Nono Gomes, Nokia N8, Hasmukh's Phone,

Meeting with MR JORDAN about Hannah who’s doing just fine it seems;so wish w could say the same about her attitude at home! At school it seems she at or near the top in all her subjects, confident, fluent and popular. You’d never believe it from what she tells as school is like when she comes home; according to Hannah she has no friends and nobody likes her. This was reassuring news as we were concerned about her attitude to learning.


I went into work 2 hours early to do overtime but as soon as I starte my PC systems decided not to work properly and i sent the first hour on the phone top IT support. Spoke to a great guy in Lisbon (es in Portugal)Overtime Nono Gomes who was good fun. Unfortunately he was unable to fix the problem and wso I’d be working manually for at least four days until IT go it sorted; a good start to the week!

On the plus side, Hasmukh has received his new Nokia N8, what I’ll be buying (and fucking up it’ll turn out more of this when it happens)and I spent ost of the night playing with it.
It was gorgeous but I didn’t like to fiddle too much with someone else's phone especially not one as expensive as that.

No comments: