Saturday 9 October 2010

Sat 9 Oct

Brandon spent the day, Han shop Deb, me bed knackered, no cash, over time, arrived at six, loads of calls manual all night, twittering and having a laugh,




Arrived home at 00:30 to fin Nat and Brandon asleep downstairs on the sofa’s. Whoops, there’s where I sleep as that way Deb’s snoring doesn’t keep me awake. Had a chat with Brandon, who unlike dead to the world Nat, who’s woken up when I arrived home, while checking my email and waiting to cool down. I’d cycled home wearing a high visibility jacket and those thinks make you sweat like a pig. He’s a really nice lad is Brandon I’m glad he and Nat are mates. Mind you, all of Nat’s mates seem like nice kids; it seems he has good taste when it comes to making friends.



Eventually climbed the stairs to Bedfordshire and after setting uip my phone and plugging in my headphones I hit the sheets. Despite the podcasts I still heard Deb snoring and kept waking throughout the night. I was uip at 08:30 but as the day wore on I gradually got more and more tied. Eventually I went to bed at 154:30 until 16:30 then woke feeling like shit. Deb and Han were late getting back from ballet and so there wasn’t time for me to stay for dinner to cook. I had just a couple of sandwiches and a cup of soup before leaving for work at 17:15. Arrived, to a, compared to last night, virtually deserted building; logged on for 18:00 and virtually didn’t stop until 22:00. It then quietened down and I completed the last two hours before mounting my trusty cycle at midnight and riding home. Arrived home 12:30 had a few beers and tweeted some silly film title tweets. I finally went to bed about 02:30.

No comments: