Thursday 7 October 2010

Thursday

Home at 08:30 watched Jeremy Kyle Show for my daily dose of Chavs then off to bed about 11:00 for some sleep before work later. Normally this would be the last of my four nights but I’m booked in to do overtime on my off days so I’m likely to be a “little” tied later this week. It’s double bubble, weird term that everyone appears to use, which equates to £25.00 per hour before tax (about £1.50 afterwards). Up for five because I was due to start at 18:55 (£50!!!) and then I’d be working through until 08:00 next morning.  The night was fairly uneventful when I wasn’t dealing with clients I was on Twitter, reading feeds or writing previous post for this blog. I think I’ll draw a line there…wait, I’ve not reached my two hundred word minimum and I’ve nowt left to say; The Quick Brown Fox Jumped Over The Lazy Dog, no that’s not enough. The previous word was one hundred and fifty eight so there’s still a fair way to go to reach that magic two hundred and the well has run dry nothing comes to mind of any substance. Not even any piffle come to that 201 phew!!!

No comments: