Thursday 14 October 2010

Nat's 13 birthday

My 13 birthday

Today I woke up in the morning oddly enough and rushed down stairs to open my one present (I only had one present because I had already got Halo Reach legendary edition exactly 1 month before)and cards. the present was a halo 3
T-shirt and there was a tenner in one of the cards!!! After this I cycled to school it was pretty stranded except that I got a hot dinner it was a rap with chicken and salad in.

After school I went to the police HQ with Scouts it was great we went in to the command and control room and we went to see the GUNS!!!!!!! First we saw the fire arms departments cars and gear we saw a taser being shot then after this we went to the armoury I got to hold a MP5 and a bout5on round gun and a Glock carbine we also saw a luger and a AK 47 or at least a gun based on the AK.

No comments: