Tuesday 8 June 2010

The Big Five Hundred - Yes My 500th Post!!!!! - What to say?

Thinking that technically this might not remain Post Number 500 because I'm writing history blog posts; obviously these will appear to have been written before this post and so it's position will change. However I, and now you, will know that this was No.500 th one I wrote.Tthe only thing is now I'm going to have to write something really profound and life changing. I'll keep thinking on that one; it's 6:00 AM and time for bed.

I was right about this not remaining Post No.500 for long. I've been doing more back posting and so this is now Post No. 537. So what to say; well  I've done 37 back posts since last I wrote here although you probably have worked that out. I've certainly done little else as most of the posts were photo orientated which means I've spent most of my time sitting here going through photo files trying to eliminate duplicates and ensure that like was contained, in a single file, with like...Like!

No comments: