Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sunday 30 May – Tuesday 1 June : Bank Holiday Weekend

Nothing, basically we have done absolutely nothing over this Bank Holiday. This was in part due to the weather in the main was due to a lack of cash. We did have a small BarBQ on Monday afternoon but that’s about it. Stayed up too late and slept in too long. Deb managed to get an hour in at the allotment on Sunday morning whilst the rest of us slumbered in the arms of Morpheus. I did post some stupid jokes to Facebook and Twitter based on different European Countries Terror Alert Status’s and these picked up a few likes on FB. Other than that Sod All … aren’t we a Fricking Boring Bunch of Barstools!

Whoopee; Deb’s just bought me The Hanged Man as my present “from the kids” for Father’s Day! I keep telling Nat that I expect his Blog entries to be a minimium of two hundred words. it would appear that at present I’ve not lived up to my own standards! What on earth am I to do, should I stop now in the hope the the day will provide more to say later or should I waffle on to the two hundred repeating words unnecessarily repeatedly whenever the opportunity to repeat them presents itself. That would seem to be a very underhand strategy especially if I used it repeatedly! Hold on; the last word in that last sentence was the Two Hundred and Twenty Fourth Word so the debate is moot! I’m so glad I didn’t have to cheat, I mean what kind of impression would that have made?

No comments: