Monday 7 June 2010

Monday 7 June - Blogging from Memory and Photos

Yesterday and today I've spent an inordinate amount of time on the PC filling in blanks in this blog. I first started it in 2007 but only made twelve entries that year and a further two in 2008. It was only in 2009 that I started writing regularly. Now this is something that has caused me more and more regret; as I've written I've regretted not writing sooner. Now bearing in mind that this item is always festering away at the back of my mind I decided yesterday to download Google Picasa 3 and catalogue all the photos I have on the various hard drives and use these to back date this blog. I hadn't realised just what a huge job this was going to be however it's astonishing what you remember once you start. After finding the photos of our holidays in Wales and Cornwall, for example, I could remember so much that I thought I'd forgotten. I hadn't forgotten i just hadn't previously had cause to remember. So that's what I'll be doing for the next week or so. What is confusing is trying to identify which photos I have already uploaded and to to which google account they've gone, I have six GMail accounts,

No comments: