Tuesday 15 June 2010

Messed About Really

Done little or nothing today; didn't wake up until 2Pm and only then because the TV had been left on, a World Cup match had come on and the noise of those stupid bloody horns woke me up. I was totally bemused for quite a number of minutes trying to work out where the bees were! Besides that I've messed around with on line sites that let you make your own election posters. i only did this because I had tried on my suit to see whether it still fitted me (it did after 10 years it's looser around the waist than when I first bought it) because Deb has received three invitations to attend events at Brockington College, where she is now a Governor, and one of the requires formal dress. The ONLY formal dress I possess is my one and only suit hence my trying it on for size. Having never seen me in a suit or anything approaching formal clothing before Han was fascinated and so that was when we started taking pictures and after they were uploaded that's when I started thinking about messing about with these photos on-line...wasn't that a flip of along sentence! After I'd done mineI did a Tory poster for each of the kids too and they can be seen below:

No comments: