Monday 14 June 2010

Deep Face Book Final Response : Tina Turns Nasty

Re: Turf
sorry pal, thanks for bothering..I can't even read you on your own beliefs..just cuz you don't believe in something doesn't take it out of existence..you're brainwashed by bullshit..so thanks anyways..we have nothing further to say to each other..please don't bother to reply again..

I think she's missed my point. My non belief doesn't affect it's existence. I don't believe it because ALL the Evidence shows that it DOESN'T exist.
"just cuz you don't believe in something doesn't take it out of existence"
No No NO NO NO
Just because you DO believe doesn't BRING it into existence. Your belief or my non belief has no effect on whether or not something is real.
Instead to responding to my points she launches an ad hominem attack hence the "you're brainwashed by bullshit".
Well if I am brainwashed isn't it your duty as a compassionate human being to continue this conversation in order to show me where I've gone wrong and how I've been brainwashed; why turn nasty?
Is it because you know you're regurgitating Internet conspiracy crap? I regularly get sent an email by a conartist who tries to make me pay him/her for advice based on their "knowledge" of Numerology and Astrology. If they think it's true and want my cash they it's up to them to prove it. Ditto The Nibiru Collision and the very existence of Nibiru and other Fantasy Planets 
It's not for me to disprove them it's for those who claim them to be real to show me the evidence they base this belief on. If I'm going to tell you to believe in and worship the Celestial Teapot then it's up to me to prove that the teapot does in fact exist! Ditto Nibiru; prove it's really there because astronomers can't!!!
Brief Synopsis

The Nibiru collision is a supposed encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object could possibly come near Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been roundly rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists.
The idea was first proposed in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity. The predicted collision has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous internet doomsday groups, most of which link the event to the 2012 phenomenon. Although the name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology, Sitchin himself denies any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

No comments: