Tuesday 29 June 2010

Sleep, Sun, Green Top, DeMontford Hall, Tug a War, Farmer has a Poo, BB11, Donna Bird Box.

I'm sleeping in Han's bed now, I say sleeping when in fact I mean tossing and turning until sheer exhaustion overcomes me and I finally slip into a broken slumber. Hence when I'm gone I'm gone and again today i slept until noon. Sat in the Sun until Han got home with her special green top for her concert at DeMontford Hall on Thursday. Nat home shortly after with a permission slip to take part in school sports day also Thursday. He's in the Tug of War and is desperate not to have to drop out because his arm is still recovering from the break. We've told him to go for it!
Han was in and out with Shantelle and eventually they gave us a trampoline performance of Han's Musical -            
"Farmer Has A Poo" - see Nat's Notes for Video. While we were watching BB11, yes, we admit it, we are all hooked on this strangely compelling programme, Donna rang and asked if we had a cardboard box! Funnily enough not only did we have a box we also had a pile of straw from my gift of fruit last week. She had discovered and injured bird in the garden and needed a box to put it into until the RSPCA could collect it. So, at 10:15 I'm standing outside with a box full of straw waiting for her car to pull up, who says I don't live and exciting life?

No comments: