Sunday 6 June 2010

Sunday 6 June - Has the Pain Passed; Sleeping Again?

Once again I went to bed in the early hours but after some turning and twisting I finally dropped off and slept until 2 PM. Is this a signal, will I now start to sleep normally. I don't know because generally it's not sensible to reach a conclusion based on a single example but I'm hopeful. It would be nice to go to bed when tired rather than having to wait until one is exhausted.
Well it's 03.24 AM on Monday morning so it's evident that I haven't, as yet, gone too bed. In fact I've been sat here trying to remember important events over the last 13 years so as to try and record something before 2007 in this blog. Why 13 years; because, obviously, nothing ever happened before Nat was born?  I know that it''s true because he told me so! I've just got up to use the loo and discovered that I'm not as recovered as I though. I've been sitting here for a few hours and when i stood I thought for a moment that I would scream; it was really fricking painful!

No comments: