Sunday 20 June 2010

Peace and Quiet: Then Han’s back from Camp…Oh and Fathers Day too.

 I slept until 9:00 then woke to put on the Andrew Marr show and immediately went back to sleep for 3 hours. Deb, she says, went to the allotment at 8:00 and stayed until 10:00 and during this time was quizzed by the new allotment manager as to why ours was so scruffy, overgrown and lightly cultivated. After explaining my medical situation all was happily resolved. We had an early lunch, which I couldn't eat, I'm not sure what's the matter with my  no appetite at the moment. Shortly afterwards Jacob appeared and he and Nat disappeared upstairs to do their X-Box thing. Deb and I left to pick up Han from camp at 3:00 and arrived without incident. Here is an aerial photograph of the site

View this aerial image on Multimap.com
Get directions on Multimap.com
And here a a few more photo's of our incredibly ladylike daughter!


And finally, a short video of packing up to return home...shame!

It was Father's day today but I promised Han that I wouldn't open any cards or presents until she got home because apparently she'd made 99% of them.

More later typing fingers tired now must rest. Somewhat rested here's what I received for Father's Day.

No comments: