Tuesday 29 June 2010

Nat's Notes - Pervert? Bike Lock, Tug of War, Assassins Creed Two, Hannah's Show - Farmer has A Poo!!!


I cycled to school again today and on the way there, a pervert*, or possibly a person asking for directions (but I think it was a paedophile), pulled up to the curb and tried to get me to go over to him. I didn't go and told him to Fuck Off; then continued on to school. When I got to school I realized I had forgotten the key for my bike lock…damn damn damn or even “Damn It” as Jack (24) Bauer might say as he knifes you! I phoned home and Sian delivered my key to me after breakfast club. Not much else took place at school today, except, I got a letter about sports day, which is on Thursday, where I'm taking part in the TUG OF WAR …I can't wait!!!!! The reason I can't wait is that we are going to win!!!!!!!!!!!!  Assassins Creed 2 has still not arrived; which is such a shame as I’m desperate to play it. As a result I'm very saddened, upset and considering making cakes to cheer myself up. Hannah and her friend Shantelle performed a performance on the trampoline.
Oh no I need to find yet another eighteen words if I’m to reach the magic necessary absolutely minimum no less that two hundred words…Oh Gosh, I’ve done it!

Nat (The Ginster) Jones.

*. (A note if you are the police he was fat bald and wearing a purple polo shirt and his car was Silver and was a four door)

No comments: