Wednesday 2 June 2010

Wednesday 2 June - I love my kids...But

Roll on the start of term next week because I don't think I can take it much longer; I love my kids but, Jesus they never stop bickering. My brain feels as if it's being squeezed into mush by the pair of them. If Nat calls Han Meg (fans of Family Guy will understand - and if you aren't a fan what on earth are you doing here reading this!) one more time I'll scream and if she goes off in a huff again I won't be responsible for my actions. Lake District Taxi Drivers will be small potatoes compared to my explosion of rage. I knew that tactical nuke I built at night school would come in handy one day! So shut up you little buggers or Leicester gets it!!!!!

As you can guess from the above we've all been trapped in the house together for yet another long interminable day; why do I get annoyed when Nat locks himself away upstairs with his X-Box, I should be giving thanks! Obviously there's no pleasing me, is there?

No comments: