Monday 28 June 2010

Nat's Notes - Cycling Again, Dan the Twat, No Ties, Biking Brandon, Donna's Pool,

I cycled to school this morning; for the first time since I broke my arm. "Dan the twat", who is Henri's ONLY friend, was back at school after being suspended for racist remarks. As of today we don't have to were wear are our ties until the end of the year; that means that all my love bites are visible!!! The heat has melted the tarmac and in P.E.people were digging the place up with sticks, which is not good no no no not good at all. Later that day, but not much later as P.E is the last lesson of the day, I cycled home with Brandon. This is the first time we have cycled together as Brandon only just got his cycle pass but I've had one since the beginning of the year.  Brandon U R a NOBE although, I suppose, in that case,  some might call me a boff which is shot short for boffin. After school I went to Donna's how who has just put up her pool but soon after I got there we had to leave for dinner. Then my FUCKING dad  Dad made me FUCKING write this FUCKING blog which is not no FUCKING fun at all. Now, I bid you ado as I have to get off this dam damned infernal machine because I've had a FUCKING nuff!!!
********************
Nat (The Ginster) Jones
********************

No comments: