Sunday 10 May 2009

Saturday 09 May - Not A Lot 2 Say 2 Day

Nothing very specific to say about today (or yesterday) that I can recall. I slept in because I've been staying up late the last few nights, trying to clear the backlog of TV programmes on the Virgin+ box, and I didn't go to bed until about 5am. I've managed to catch up on the 11 episodes of series 7 of 24 that I hadn't seen, I do like 24 but the body count is incredible, so far Jack Bauer alone has killed over 100 men and a few women too. I've deleted Robin Hood, just can't be arsed to watch it, and I've yet to watch Primeval which may go the same way. I've still got 3 episodes of QIXL which I'm saving for a special occasion. I also watched Red Dragon, the remark of Manhunter the first Hannibal Lector film, and don't understand why they did a remake. It's not bad but it's not better than the first version which was very good indeed. This remake was simply an excuse to get Anthony Hopkins to play Hannibal again and get bums on seats. As I say it's not a bad film just an unnecessary one.

No comments: