Sunday 31 May 2009

Saturday 30 May - Spotify, Hannah Montana, Bharat's Trip

I installed Spotify, )in Ububtu Linux - I actually wrote some code) and we listened to music all day long whilst potting about in the garden. It's a lovely little application and I had great fun creating a 1970's punk play list until Han decide she wanted Hannah Montana, Abba, Katy Perry etc and Daddy had to create a new list.

I boxed up and booked my N95 in for repair. It's funny, since I got the N82 I think of the N95 as broken when in fact it's just suffering from a few minor faults that I've "happily" lived with for the last 6 months.

In the afternoon we spent a few hours at the allotment digging some additional trenches and removing as much bind weed as we could. Tomorrow's strimming day so we wanted to do as much of what was needed as we could today.

Received a text from Hasmukh requesting sponsorship, he's doing a 23 mile walk, and advising me that Bharat had been injured in a fall. Replay promising a Fiver and will call later re Bharat. Called from home, it appears Bharat experienced a blackout and fell down his stairs at home. He's been badly bruised but is OK. Luck escape bearing in ind what I previously wrote concerning my late friend Baz.

Sleepy evening, Beer and Tramadol - I pulled muscle at the allotment and it was rather painful; once more fell asleep on the sofa!

No comments: