Sunday 17 May 2009

Sunday 17 May

I've made no notes to remind me of anything important that happened today so I can only conclude that nothing did. After Nat went to bed, following our marathon Babylon 5 fest it appears that I nodded off on the settee and remained asleep there until after Deb had come down in the morning. I know this to be the case because she later showed me the video she'd made of me snoring.

We had planned to go to the allotment in the morning to do a little work and pick some cabbages but the weather put paid to this idea. Eventually I gave in to tiredness and retreated to the bedroom for a few hours kip.

Woke about 1:30, to the smell of dinner cooking, and staggered downstairs after 5 minutes spent washing and spitting out blood. Han was in her room listening, yet again, to Stephen Fry reading one of the Harry Potter novels, Nat was downstairs with his face buried in his Warhammer 40,000 novel and Deb was in the kitchen finishing lunch.

I'll have to get back to you if I remember anything else about this memorable day.

No comments: