Sunday 17 May 2009

Thursday 14 - Dentist Visit - The First and Nowt Else

FINALLY WE'VE MADE IT TO THE 100TH ENTRY - HURRAY

Home, I couldn't go to sleep because I had a dental appointment at 9:50; the first in 16 months, I had to cancel one in Jan 2008 and by the time I remembered that I hadn’t got round to rebooking it I had been advised of the situation with my hips and so kept postponing it in order to avoid any chance of getting a pre-op infection. Now I’m healed and it’s at least 2 months before the next operation I can’t put it off any longer. My teeth have been hurting me for weeks and I’m spitting up large amounts of blood every time I wake up so I’m not optimistic that I’m going to get away scot-free from this one!No great surprises, I've got to have an extraction (wisdom tooth) and a filling and I’ve been booked in for 17 and 24 of June. I hope they do the extraction first as I’m pretty busy the next week – Governor’s meal on the 25th , Nat at the Curve Theatre in Jason and the Argonauts on the 26th and the University Open day on the 27th. He wants me back tomorrow to do some preparatory work. Don’t know what that’s going to involve, nothing too painful I hope!
After I left I thought about cycling to Iceland to spend my vouchers but my teeth were quite painful and so I thought SOD IT.
Home - on ma bike bed, up about 5:00 Not a lot else that day that I recall.

No comments: