Thursday 16 September 2010

Go On Popey...You Know You want to, Shock Horror...Hannah and Shantelle Make Up...AGAIN, Pope and Queen Fact

I can’t recall what happened on Thursday; I was supposed to collect my bike that afternoon (the shop rang me at 11:00 to say it was ready). However when Deb came home she told me we had to do something else and that there wouldn’t be time to fetch my bike before the shop closed. The thing is, that, try as I might, I can’t for the life of me recall what it was we did. I’ve been racking my brain for the last half hour but it’s still a complete blank. I’d ask her when I get home but I doubt that she’ll recall either. Worse still I’m completely at a lose to recall anything else from that day either; I’m pretty sure I spent some time on Twitter and I think Hannah and Shantelle made up, ready for the next argument, but apart from that nothing. So what am I to write about this negatively momentous day? I can’t do less than two hundred words as that’s become my personal minimum. I’ve a few to go before I reach that magic number and I’m struggling for something to say. Luckily waffle appears to have carried the day because this is number two hundred and seven. Oh I’ve just remembered that bloke from Rome, the one in the dress, arrived in Scotland and proceeded to blame people like me for every ill he could think of. nice try Popey old chap but it’s still your priests who are guilty of systematic child rape and your church that’s guilty of covering it up. I hadn't realised that he arrived in Scotland to meet the Queen because as the head of the Church of England she couldn't meet him on English soil; how quaint!

No comments: