Monday 6 September 2010

Home, Not A Lot, Undergound Map of Science

Finished work this morning at 8:00 and cycled home; Deb and the kids had left by the time I arrived there. Don’t really remember a lot about today, I’m writing this on Friday 10 / Saturday 11 back at work, because I failed to make any notes in anticipation of writing this. I’m just going to see if I can garner anything from Nat’s entry for today (the only one he’s done this week – boy Halo Reach will be out of reach if you don’t do these blogs). Not much help after all, he went boxing and to scouts but he doesn’t tell me what I did, slept probably! So that’s it for Monday unless I have a sudden memory surge (?) and remember how I created cold fusion using only a baked bean tin and a very strong hallucinogenic.


One amazing Inter-web (that’s what everyone now seems to call the Web) discovery was Chrispian Jago’s London Underground Map of Western Scientific advancement since the 16th century which I’ve linked to in a separate post. Incredible work, his humorous stuff is always worth a look but this (map) is an incredible achievement and should adorn the PC’s of every school child, in this or and every other country. Actually it should be on every PC full stop it’s that good.

No comments: