Monday 6 September 2010

Nat's notes Last week of the summer holiday and back to School 30 August-5 of september

Last week of the summer holiday and back to School

On Monday I went to Jacobs in the afternoon. We went on the Xbox and we played Halo 3, Cod 5 and Cod 6. We also went on the PC and went on YouTube and watched Halo Reach videos.

Tuesday Did nothing apart from go to the cinema to see Scott Pilgrim VS The World with Brandon and Zak before and after this we all played on Resident Evil 5.

Wednesday Jacob came round and we went to Zak's house to play table tennis on his table tennis table that he got for his birthday (try saying that 5 times when you're pissed) I was OK for a NOOB!!!!!!! later I went to scouts and played man hunt. I also learnt about the 7 day county camp next year.

Thursday First day as a year 8 :) Found out that I have gone up a set in English and maths :() Henri is still in my class :(miss lewis told us a story about a girl who went to a private school costing 100K and came out with two GCSE :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Friday First proper day of school had English, maths, science, French and music. I have gone up a set in English and maths, I am also in top French. When I got home I took my bike for a service.

Saturday today I went into town with Zak and Brandon no Sam he was at a party. When we got to town we went to GW but there were no 40K games so we went to Gifts for Geeks and played a game there. We had lunch at Munch Munch. Later on we went to HMV.

Sunday Rugby!!!!! The season has started again and even with Brandon's treachery we have enough players that is if everyone is there we did training which was good but because not everyone had there gum shields so we could not play full contact at the end of the game just tag.  

1 comment:

MySickBones said...

Well done my Son, interesting, informative and only a few errors. This is what you can do when you want to. Again...WELL DONE DAD!