Thursday 9 September 2010

Twittering, Rufus Hound, Ubummer, School Rugby Training, Wedding Invite

Bit of a non-day really, spent most of the day online just mooching about; winding down some what from twitter; although I did get into a very brief exchange with Rufus Hound re whether he called Marcus Brigstock “bummer” or “ubummer” on Argumental (which returns for a new series tomorrow hooray). Kindly came back and confirmed it was U Bummer which is great because that’s why it’s Nat’s X-box name. Nice guy sent two responses agreeing it was u bummer so Nat I can now relax. We went and picked Nat up from school after rugby training and eventually I succumbed to tiredness and went to bed at 6:00 PM. Woke up at 1:00 and I’m downstairs now writing this amongst other things. Having reread Rufus Hound reply I now realise he confirmed it OiUBummer; oh well no harm done, especially as I’ve now established a Twitter account in that name should we ever need it. Oh I nearly forget, Shantell’s Mum is getting married on Friday and invited us to the reception being held at the Braunstone Workingmen’s Club in the evening. I won’t be able to go because of work but she and the kids are going.

No comments: