Monday 27 September 2010

Good Intentions Naughty Inaction

This week’s been a bit of a nothing really, hence just this single posting. I can’t think of anything in particular that I did, Nat went to the NEC to the GamesWorkshop event on Sunday 26/9 but that’s about it. Deb and I both intended to visit the allotment on Saturday and Sunday to clear everything and cover the plot over but it never happened. I stayed home all week playing on the PC and drinking too much beer. I didn’t even get round to watching recorded TV programmes, I think I’ve got SEVEN backlogged episodes of Southland s alone. In fact I can’t even think of anything to say to pad this out a bit, now it’s a sad day when I can’t even do that. What am I to do? I’ve made a pact with myself that I’ll write at least two hundred words per post and I hadn’t even reached one fifty when I stopped. Even now I’m only around one sixty and desperately struggling for something to say. I must have done too many tweets; yes 5that’s it I’m tweeted out and I’ve still got fifteen more words to write if I’m to make it.

No comments: