Tuesday 7 September 2010

Trying To Join The Twitterati - Not A Wasted Day...Honest!

Very much like yesterday, Tuesday drifted by on a cloud of nothing in particular, I must start that Stanford course...soon. If I recall I started my Twitter marathon determined to start interacting with others rather than simply posting shit that no one reads. As for the rest of the family I don’t think any of us did anything of note or if we did I don’t recall. This is one of the problems that come with working nights; on my days off I tend to stay up during the nights and catch some sleep during the day. The upshot is that I possess little sense of time and can’t recall if I did something today or yesterday. I’ll have to start twittering on my phone at the time something happens and use these as aids to my recall. Anyway judging by tomorrow’s entry I stayed on the PC most of the day and through the night mainly on Twitter. I did archive my goal though and began to actually interact with other people. Started cobnverstion with robineccles who later sent my the Tim Minchin video link.

No comments: