Thursday 30 September 2010

Last Night, No Concept of Time, C’s Son’s Wedding, Twittering, Followers, Following, Sarah Palin Anagrams, Viz Top Tips on Twitter

Well, that’s another four nights done and dusted, what was that don’t wish your life away you say? When you work this odd four on four off night shift it seems to wish itself away for you. After awhile you lose all sense of time, honestly I rarely know which day of the week it is. If you had to ask me I’d check more phone before I answered. I think there’s two main reasons for this, the fact that my week isn’t a week I’m on an eight day cycle and because I start on one day but finish on another. In addition, being asleep during the daytime four days out of eight probably doesn’t help. Oh well tonight C returned after almost a month away and she was full of her Son’s wedding; sounds like everything went like clockwork which is great because I know how much time and effort she put into arranging it. I’ll have to log into FaceBook at some point and take a look at the photos.
I’ve been Twittering again, so what’s new about that you ask? Nothing I reply but don’t you find it odd that I’m having a conversation with myself. “Yes I do”! “Who said that”? “You did”! Oh Frick this is worse than I thought! “Yes it is”. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, back to Twitter; my followers are slowly creeping up, I’ve just got two more this evening and I’m now batting 136 for 191 (those I follow). It’s very hard to keep track of things when you follow 191 others, how people who follow thousands cope is beyond me! Found out there was a Viz Top Tips Twitter site and I’ve tried to write a few silly tips for this plus been taking the mickey out of anagrams of Sarah Palin’s name. Please God who isn’t there please don’t let that brainless psycho bitch get elected President.

No comments: