Saturday 7 August 2010

Cinema, Vue, The Tooth Fairy, Pizz Hut, Late Night, Smallville

Having, again*, stayed up all night I didn’t accompany Deb and the kids to the morning cinema at the Vue. To be honest, even if I’d been awake, I didn’t much want to see the film they were going to see - The Tooth Fairy. Afterward they went to Pizza Hut for lunch, again not my favourite eatery so I didn’t miss out.


* The reason I’ve been staying up, apart from reacclimatising myself to working nights, is that I’ve been working my way through the various series of Smallville I’ve got on the PC. I’ve discovered two interesting things; if you watch the episodes one after another you can’t remember what happened in them but you do spot the plot inconsistencies’. Alternatively, watching them this way means you miss lots of things and have imagined the inconsistencies’. The bottom line appears to be that eventually I’ll have to watch them all over again.

No comments: