Thursday 19 August 2010

Nat's notes Thursday 19 August

Thursday 19 August

Today I went in to town with Sam and Zak. Or more precisely the Warhammer shop, why did we go to the Warhammer shop ? you say -  to play Warhammer. It's pretty obvious to realise that, but I guess I will have to dumb it down for some of the readers of this like my dad LOL!!(Laugh Out Loud I hope that now you know what LOL means). 


When we were in town we played a couple of games as well as going to Forbidden Planet, Game, Dominoes, Red 5, Menkind and Maryland Chicken. I bought a pen that gives you an electric shock when you try to use it from Red 5.


At home I  got' Hannah with my shock pen thus causing her to cry, which is very wimpy.  (But she did have damp hands at the time !!!!)


Later on I got my dad after he had got up I said “hay dad look at my new pen try and use it” then 10 seconds later “OWW I just realised it was shocking me I did not realise as I keep getting Pins and needles in this arm” he said - but he didn't cry like Hannah because Hannah did cry a lot.  Funny but the shock didn't really bother me at all.

By Nat (the Ginster) Jones.

No comments: