Friday 20 August 2010

Home from work, Confused Sleep, Warhammer Nat, Cubs Camp Hannah, Big Brother Big Eviction Night

I finished work at 8:00 and cycled home burdened with much wet weather gear; once there I was again soaked in sweat, will this humidity never clear? I didn’t immediately go to bed but was sufficiently tired that I remember little of the morning. At some point the kids woke and Nat eventually went into town with Zak and Sam to the Warhammer shop. If I recall correctly Deb drove them in leaving Hannah at home, with a semi-comatose me, annoyed she couldn’t go with them. I think, at some point, I went to bed but I honestly don’t recall whether I did or not; I suspect the once more the CIA were interfering with my brain waves because I’d forgotten to wear my tin foil hat. I’m fairly sure that, somewhere or other, I think I went to bed as I’ve a vague memory of Hannah coming into the bedroom to kiss me goodbye before she and Josh went off to Cub Camp for the weekend. In fact, I’m now sure she did do this so …NaNaNa you CIA barstools you’ll never break me and I will reveal the truth about the reptoids and the Royal family…bless you David Ike.


Whatever happened, Nat was home by the time I came downstairs and we looked forward part one of the big brother BIG eviction, five housemates would be leaving but which five? Somehow we managed to miss the beginning and didn’t see big Steve get the boot; something he himself doesn’t, unfortunately, have. I think Nat decided to remain upstairs talking to friends (?) on his X-box. The evictees and survivors were exactly as we expected with the one exception of Corin and JJ; she went and he stayed which took us both by surprise. Andrew, Dave, JJ, Mario and Josie were the final five.

No comments: