Monday 16 August 2010

Nat's Notes Monday 16 August

Monday 16 August

Today was very tiring and very very EPIC. The morning was pretty dull but the afternoon was the exact opposite. The first thing we did in the afternoon was go in to town. Whilst we were in town we went around the High Cross, to the Apple store and Hannah went to Claire's. After this we went to the Warhammer shop where I gave them the parental consent from so I could go to Games day. I have a very special seminar ticket which is only for white dwarf subscribers, and I'm not one.

Then we had lunch at the Hand Made Burger Co. I had the BBQ burger with bacon and cheese with a side order of chips and onion rings. All washed down with a bottle of coke.

After this we went on the edible bug tour where the guide showed us the displays and giant robotic BUGS!!!

It was then a quick dash to boxing, which was the same as always.

After boxing we went swimming with Hannah's Cubs and the Beavers, I am a million times more EPIC as I am a Scout. Even my miserable dad went in the water after about 2 years worth of Hannah trying to persuade him!!! He had obviously forgotten that Hannah had painted his toenails green.

By Nat ( the Ginster) Jones.

No comments: