Wednesday 11 August 2010

Nat Doen't Quit Boxing Torture, Return to Work, PC Problems Continue

Slept all day, up at 5:45, everyone out, I thought at boxing. However Hannah turned up alone and told me she’d not gone because she had a bad tummy and had walked to the park with Shantelle instead? Bad Tummy my arse, just because Nat and I had that yesterday; methinks this may have been a lie convenient excuse!!!

Nat and Deb arrived home about 6:30 and Nat was in tears. It appears that, in addition to the normal routine, they’d been on an hour long run as part of their fitness training and he was absolutely shattered. I’m really proud of him because despite of the pain he didn’t quit and completed the run

Finally, went to work this evening, I’d begged off Monday and Tuesday because of my tummy upset. I cycled in and, despite the fact that I took my time, by the time I arrived on site I was drenched in sweat and thought I was dying, it was a very humid evening!. When, eventually, I had managed to cool down I logged on to my PC only to discover that my system still wasn’t working properly. There were a plethora of emails, in my mail box, advising me that “my account had been deactivated due to it being inactive for more than 30 days”. That’s good to know but what would have been better was if someone had shown some initiative and reactivated it! After all I already knew it wasn’t working, I’d phoned IT to resolve the problem not explain it!

No comments: