Wednesday 25 August 2010

No Wardrobe, No Bike, No Haircut, No Wiggly Snake

Today was supposed to be another busy day, complete the wardrobe, take Nat’s bike to the cycle shop and get me a goddamned haircut. Unfortunately when Deb woke me I went straight back to sleep. So, she finished the wardrobe, the bike stayed put and I’ve still got all of, what’s left of, my hair still atop me noggin. While I slept Deb took Hannah, Sian and Josh to the pictures to see, I think, The Sorcerer’s apprentice. When I did get up for work we once again experienced Hannah’s bad attitude and once again, probably to no purpose, I had to have a long talk with her about it. If she’s like this at nine God knows what she’ll be like as a teenager. I’ll be trawling the kinky websites for a chastity belt for her at this rate; one with a built in GPS unit…kids!!! While I was in bed wriggly snake finally disappeared and all we have now to remember him are the photos below.


I went to work on my bike and got well soaked. Changed when I got there but forgot my towel and there were no paper towels in the shower room so I to dowse myself in cold water and dry off with a damp tee-shirt…such fun. To add to the woe, it was as busy as winter tonight because people were turning on their systems only to find that they were faulty. There were 50 calls in queue when I arrived and we didn’t stop until after midnight when things finally quietened down.

No comments: