Thursday 12 August 2010

Night Two - Will I Make It?

Looking forward to night number two...Not. I finished early, at 06:00, this morning and I'm hoping to do the same tonight. it depends if my systems are working because if they're still not then effectively after 06;00 I can't take any calls because I can't input them. Well it's now 05:22 on Friday morning and I won't be leaving at 06:00 after all.; it seems Julie W is leaving early and that will leave the team short so it looks as if I'll be logging onto JDM's account and taking calls until 08;00. It's a shame really as I'm really flagging now. The curry I had for lunch has given me the sweats and my legs/hips are starting to really ache. Oh well it's four days until the next shift so I'll manage it somehow. If it remains as quite as it's been all night it shouldn't be too stressful...I hope!

No comments: