Wednesday 11 August 2010

Wednesday 11 August

Wednesday 11 August

Today I suffered through one and a half hours of Boxing. In that one and a half hours I: hit a punch bag, did weight training, did push ups, did tummy exercises and RAN UP A BLODDY MASIVE HILL not once not twice but THREE TIMES. So it was not much fun!!!!

Hannah did not go as apparently her tummy hurt or in other words there was something she wanted to do more, in this case go to Mosdale Meadows with Shantell. You know this happens a lot when Hannah wants to play out with her friends her very fickle friends.

When I got home I had two tea's as I was that hungry!!! The first tea consisted of begets with chicken and salad in. and the second was beans and sausages after both of these dinners I felt slightly less worn out but only a little bit less. After I had eaten Hannah's friend shantell came over and we went on the trampoline in three sleeping bags. After doing this I went back inside and watch Big Brother in which they had a task which involved dressing up as a horse.
By Nat (the Ginster) Jones

No comments: