Monday 9 August 2010

Upset Stomachs, Hannah and the Cubs go Sailing,

Nat and I both had upset tummies today probably linked to the aforementioned undercooked baguettes. He recovered quite quickly but my stomach arch persisted and I was off and on the loo all day long. This was unfortunate as I was trying to sleep in order to go to work that evening. After another protracted visit to said water closet at 19:15 I contacted work to advise them that I’d not be back at work that evening (luckily I was only due to work two days this week so this wasn’t a problem). Meanwhile, Hannah, accompanied by Deb, had gone sailing with her Cub troop on John Merrick Lake in Watermead Country Park. We’ve been there before, when Nat was a Cub (he was there, with Scouts, again a few weeks ago) and it’s a really great evening for the kids. Deb managed to take some great photos, with my trusty old Nokia N73, and I’ve embedded these below. They were home at about 21:00 and were somewhat surprised to find me still there.

No comments: