Wednesday 18 August 2010

Nat's notes Wednesday 18 August

Wednesday 18 August

Today was pretty much standard. Apart from the fact that I went to the Cinema to see Marmaduke which is a film about a dog. I would of preferred to see death, violence and killing 8 but we went with Sian and Josh, plus its not a real movie, but it SHOULD BE!!!! The movie was very good I will not talk about the it as I don't want to give any spoilers.

The one thing that was annoying was that Josh had to constantly go to the toilet, only twice this time but when we went to see Twilight last week he must of gone enough times to water a field with his pee. This time my mum made him sit at the end of the row, but last time he was in the middle!! You must feel sorry for the poor people who he kept walking in front of.

After the cinema I went to have my hair cut a number 2 all over so I am now a bristle head.

Later that day....I went to Boxing where we did circuit training. The easiest part of today exercises were when Paddy threw a medicine ball at you whilst you were doing a sit up on the inclined bench.  

No comments: