Tuesday 3 August 2010

Tuesday 2 August.

Tuesday 2 August.

Today was a very standard day were I got up at about 1100 and went on the Xbox and worked on a forge map today I finished of a map I started on yesterday the them of the map is that you are in a armoury when the ZOMBIES attack as it is an armoury you can pick up a weapon the minute you spawn as well as a flare trust me you will need the flare. Then once you have your equipment you can get in ether a warthog or a mongoose (if you don't know what these are Jeep's and a quad bike's). You then drive to a base there are 5 spread around the map and there is a massive gigantic tower in the centre with a car on top, but do not drive of or the car will blow up and KILL YOU which is what the ZOMBIES are supposed to do. After I had done this my dad and I watched the last 2 Babylon five's and then when my mum had got back from work I went BOXING and while there I went in the ring and spared for 3 rounds it is fun to fight did you know that.

By Nat

No comments: