Friday 13 August 2010

Friday 13 August

Friday 13 August

Today was fun and wet it was fun because I started Rugby Summer School and wet because it was raining a lot an awful lot. When I got there the first thing I did was let my mum sign me in and then I waited for some one I new to arrive. Once everyone was signed in went to specific areas to meet our coaches as there were only about 8 of us we had to be joined with the year above us this boosted our numbers up to 16. Soon after this we started our first drill were you had to slide on to the ground pick up a ball and score a try. After this we started a small game of tag this was a fun break. Straight after this we started tackling were I took the person down every time and did not go down once in fact in one instance I had my legs held when another person ran at me to try and take me down but I took him down and walked off. After this we had lunch where I had my pack up and they gave out crisps and drinks which were tasty. After lunch we continued tackling but from every different side. Near the end we played a kicking game in which you had to score points by getting the ball in to boxes and tyres out of two shots I got 1 point.

When I got home I went on the PC and found this Video

Nat (The Ginster) Jones

No comments: